I believe all of life's problems can be simplified and answered. Solving problems and making lives better is what I live for. I enjoy using React and Elixir because they make it easy to simplify logic into understandable, functional paradigms.
I am a father of three girls and a boy. I enjoy running and playing video games. I am very excited that I just entered the diamond leaugue in StarCraft.
- Designed and built initial prototype within month deadline and tight budget.
- Develop frontend framework using react and styled-components.
- Develop backend api using Elixir and Pheonix framework.
- Scale application as comapny grew from 0 to over 500 clients.
- Developed authorization platform to provide dynamic custom rights for each user.
- Work remote. Communicate with all team members via slack.
- Manage distributed deployment processes.
- Developed multi-stepped conversion of existing Rails app to Elixir.
- Converted an existing Ember app to React.
- Connected a signature platform to WebSockets to show apartment owners when applicants were signing their lease real-time from the property list page.
- Manage a team of developers including training of code-camp graduates.
- Keep the app up to date with all the latest security and technology updates.
- Built 10 Elixir apps to assist internal teams to do their jobs more easily.
- Built a theming tool using styled-components that allows deeply nested color tree for unique cusomization at any level of user experience. All descendant colors were calculated for perfect contrast.
- Build custom component library in react to enforce design standards set forth by the company style guide.
- Build various apps for companies on a contract basis.
- Consulted with local companies about architecture and development processes.
- Updated and converted current PHP systems.
- Developed various web sites and apps on a contract basis.